Monday, June 29

Isaiah Washington joins the NO H8 Campaign

Isaiah Washington, who made news years ago for the controversy surrounding using a homophobic slur against co-actor T.R. Knight of the show Grey's anatomy, just joined the No H8 Campaign. The No H8 Campaign is a photo-driven advertising project headed up by Adam Bouska that aims to send a backlash to this past year's passage of Proposition 8, held up by the courts of California.

Towleroad writes:
Isaiah Washington is the latest star to take part in photographer Adam Bouska's "No H8" campaign.

He gave a rambling interview to Entertainment Tonight:

"What has been purported about me has nothing to do with who I am. I have been dealing with organizations like ACT UP for over 25 years. Right before Keith Haring passed away I was working with him. City kids of New York. Fighting for awareness of HIV/AIDS for 25 years of my life..."


Watch the video after the jump

No comments: